Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archived Wanted Z3 2.8

Discussion in 'Archived Posts (Read Only)' started by thehunt, Jun 18, 2012.

1. thehunt

thehunt Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z4
    Hi guys just joined the forum. Very new to Zeds. Looking for a 2.8. Black interior, exterior colours Blue,Silver. 1999 onwards. Really something clean and well cared for that I can cut my Z teeth on. Looking pay 2k but for right car could go higher. I appreciate that most if not all here, are current owners of Zeds so may not wish to sell their pride and joy. But maybe you know someone who does? I am a BMW car club member. My daily drive is a 320M Sport but have convinced the wife I need a mid life crisis. To be honest she is just as excited as I am. Thanks in advance even if you don't have one as I am really enjoying the forum. Phil

2. zedzen

zedzen Dedicated Member

Model of Z:
    hiya

potentially very nice one was advertised on ebay with just 19600 miles on the clock for @7.5k. seller was titaniaruth(44).

regards rob

3. thehunt

thehunt Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z4
    Thanks for info. I am going too look at one This weekend so hopefully it,ll be the one. Phil