• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Various Z3 facelift bits and bobs

Pond

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Points
144
Location
Spaldingski, Lincs
Model of Z
3 litre Z3 pretending to be Italian exotica. Two previous E89 Z4s.
I have loads of 'bits and pieces' from my ongoing stripping of my 2001 3.0L.
Lots of interior bits including roll hoops, full rear storage box, air vents, fuel computer (round one), internal switches, etc, etc.
I also have a full air intake assembly for the M54 including a brand new Mahle filter which has never sucked anything! Complete fuel flap solenoid and cable assembly.
Everything is in excellent working order. Anything that wasn't I have binned already.
I can't list them all but if anyone needs something specific let me know, if I have it I will send it for postage costs and a small contribution to beer money.

BTW I still have a Topaz full front bumper sitting in my garden. It has cut-outs for headlamp washers and is in reasonable nick (a few scuffs and dings on the leading edge). I also have front fogs and blanks for it which have no damage or dulling of the lenses. The bumper will need collecting or a courier sorting (which I'm not going to do).
 
Last edited:
bump. Just in case.
 
Do you, by any chance, have a front bumper undertray/air duct number 51718397359 for sale?
 
Sorry but don't know any part numbers. If you have a picture of what you need, preferably on a car, I will see.
 
bump
 
This is the part I meant:

1716924589081.webp
 
I replied on another thread. I have that part but need it. Sorry.
 
Still got all sorts of interior bits and pieces.

The front bumper has gone to a good home now!
 
The roll hoops are black.
I don't recognise the flaps, so probably not. Where do they fit?
Yes, it was my recent discovery that they are missing in many Z3s. They fit in front of the rear wheel wells, near jack pads
 
Yes, it was my recent discovery that they are missing in many Z3s. They fit in front of the rear wheel wells, near jack pads
I will have a look. But if they are there, I will need them.
 
Hi there. Is the fuel computer plug and play on a facelift? Any pics?
 
Hi there. Is the fuel computer plug and play on a facelift? Any pics?
I don't know. I presume you have to have the 'BC' button on the indicator stalk to operate it. IMG_9417.webp
 
Hi there. Is the fuel computer plug and play on a facelift? Any pics?
if it's the same as the pre-facelift, then yes it is plug & play, although you'll need to replace the indicator stalk for one with the BC button as @Pond says, and if you want the outside air temperature to show, you'll need to fit the sensor (under the n/s headlight. It's all easily doable DIY within a couple of hours.

The other thing to consider is there is a fuel burn modifier value (KVBR) which may need to be adjusted if the computer has come from a car with a different engine (or your engine has been modified). When I fitted mine, it came from a 1.9 and went into my 1.9 and the MPG was within a couple of percent, so I never bothered change it. It's done via the cluster if necessary.
 
if it's the same as the pre-facelift, then yes it is plug & play, although you'll need to replace the indicator stalk for one with the BC button as @Pond says, and if you want the outside air temperature to show, you'll need to fit the sensor (under the n/s headlight. It's all easily doable DIY within a couple of hours.

The other thing to consider is there is a fuel burn modifier value (KVBR) which may need to be adjusted if the computer has come from a car with a different engine (or your engine has been modified). When I fitted mine, it came from a 1.9 and went into my 1.9 and the MPG was within a couple of percent, so I never bothered change it. It's done via the cluster if necessary.
Mine is a 2001 (built late 2000) 3 litre M54, if that helps.
 
Hi,
Do you have the passenger footwell net?
Thanks
This?
I don't have the clips, though, as I mullered them getting them out of the carpet.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9472.webp
    IMG_9472.webp
    64 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_9471.webp
    IMG_9471.webp
    199.5 KB · Views: 259
Back
Top