• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Various odd bits wanted

smiffy

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Points
147
Location
Lowestoft
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 pre-facelift in Montreal Blue
Hi Chaps

need some small parts to help the sloooow rebuild.

happy to take from single or multiple sources.

1. Tank Filler Pot - 51718400209
fuel-rubber.webp





Brake pipe brackets

07 Bracket brake pipe left 1 34301163685
07 Bracket brake pipe right 1 34301163686

brake-brackets.webp


Front shock absorber bits

Pair of Upper Spring Plates - 31331135580
Pair of Additional Shock Absorbers - 31331092670

front-shocks.webp


The Spring plates and the brake brackets need to be either clean and corrosion free, or painted/power coated.
 
I would try the dealer for the brackets as. Tenner from Lithuania so most likely cheaper than that over here. You can get the other bits reasonably priced on eBay.


 
I would try the dealer for the brackets as.

You are dead right! Having a bit of a dense moment TBH, when I look at what I need, it's not really worth messing about with S/H, but didn't expect those bits to be o ebay!

Anyone know if we've still got the deal running with Sopers?
 
I should have x2 bump stops (10) as well as x2 dust covers as well.

Will dig them out the cupboard. Brand new but not used as I bought a suspension bundle deal off ebay.
 
Back
Top