After 3 years of ownership I have sold my Z3 3.0 so I have a few bits for sale.
all plus postage collection possible from Wrexham will add more bits as I find them!!
I will only post to uk using signed for service
new mann fuel filter £12.50
new quick shifter ....SOLD
titan silver rear red brake light ...SOLD
titan silver pair of front fins £25
Bentley manual new never opened... SOLD
misc pieces £2 each (badge sold)
header tank £15
BMW 1 litre oil bag (no oil), containing paper funnel and wipe in sealed bag also opened unused white "bin bag" which is I believe to carry a wheel .... £15
Black new Z3 mats taken out of bag for photo's .... SOLD
If no takers I will list them on ebay later this week
all plus postage collection possible from Wrexham will add more bits as I find them!!
I will only post to uk using signed for service
new mann fuel filter £12.50
new quick shifter ....SOLD
titan silver rear red brake light ...SOLD
titan silver pair of front fins £25
Bentley manual new never opened... SOLD
misc pieces £2 each (badge sold)
header tank £15
BMW 1 litre oil bag (no oil), containing paper funnel and wipe in sealed bag also opened unused white "bin bag" which is I believe to carry a wheel .... £15
Black new Z3 mats taken out of bag for photo's .... SOLD
If no takers I will list them on ebay later this week
Attachments
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.