• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale V8 Z3M

Don't worry about the kids inheritance @NODZED they'll get it out of you while your still here so go for it and spend it before they do, that's my motto!! JIM
 
It's an interesting car alright, but only for someone with big mechanical skills or very deep pockets. Great while it's running right, but where to start if it plays up. The list of what he's sorted on it so far is ludicrously long. Assuming it is now a "sorted" car then someone's getting a great car. Hope it stays that way for the new owner.
 
Would be very interested in finding out his parts list besides the motor! Any info on that from the person who bought your car HT? Or pics of it? I think he may have used the same motor!! JIM
 
Keep going Jim your heading in the right direction !!!

Please do not use my threads for your own personal gratification. :mad:
 
Sorry @Aceman I wasn't attempting anything but to find out if HT had any information on his old car as I believe whoever bought it has put a corvette V8 into it and I happen to have one sitting out back doing nothing and my brother is bugging me to put it into my zed! Sorry you got the wrong idea I don't see anything offensive in my post. JIM
 
Back
Top