• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Used outer sills - free for collection.

Michael Burridge

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
Model of Z
1F7E2CD6-CC4D-4C1E-AD00-07693B028D89.jpeg
Cosmos Black Sills (wide body). I was going to re fit them but opted for new ones in the end. There was some rust inside which I’ve treated with dinitrol and then zinc primer (after a good going over with a wire brush attachment on the angle grinder). I got a bit carried away with the grinder which caused a small bulge to come through on one of them. Ends need a bit of treatment and tidying still but these are useable. Not looking for payment, just hope they might be useful for someone. Need to go soon - collection from Aylesbury Bucks. Any takers?

Attachments

Harvey

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.0 litre a 2.8 facelifts
Would these fit the facelift 2.8. if so I'm interested please

Harvey

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Ok thanks. Can we arrange a time for collection, depending on the new lockdown please, or can you hold them until I can make the journey

Michael Burridge

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
Model of Z
No problem Harvey. That is a long way! They are solid - won’t fall apart as soon as you fit them but need a bit of tidying. Will be glad if they can help someone. Let me know your plans - you can message me - number removed 👍

Last edited:

Harvey

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
I've dropped you a message. Bit late on a Sunday. Sorry. Will be in touch again tomorrow.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
No problem Harvey. That is a long way! They are solid - won’t fall apart as soon as you fit them but need a bit of tidying. Will be glad if they can help someone. Let me know your plans - you can message me via PM👍
Not a good idea to post your personal data on a www. forum Michael. Better to use our PM system.

Tony.