• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD US Strong struts full body and butt, For Sale ‘SOLD’

Agreed... You need to use washers and also the X brace on the front of the car.... The holes towards the front need to be slightly enlarged as the brace position moves forward a couple of mm. Finally, when passing over triple humps, always make sure you wheels go over 2 of them or at least 2 wheels over the side of one otherwise you will catch the butt brace, I have not had any issues except occasionally catching the annoying car park tiny bumps but my car is also on coilovers and lowered.
 
I have the torque settings for the fixings if you need them. Also I seem to remember that I needed some spacer washers when I fitted the rear cross strut. Possibly to clear the fuel tank. Along with the front strut brace I felt it tightened up the handling a bit. It might give you road clearance issues if you have lowered the suspension, which I haven't!
Bonzo
All the fitting come with it, I never had clearance problem unless I went to quick over traffic calmer ‘sleeping policeman’ 🤔🙄
 
Sold to a nice guy 👌
 
Thank you very much . I look forward to putting them on . Your M is stunning by the way .
 
Thank you very much . I look forward to putting them on . Your M is stunning by the way .
Thanks Alin, pleas let me know how the car handles after fitting 👌
 
Back
Top