Not open for further replies.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I don't know where to start this, or exactly what I want to say but I'll start it off with being generally unhappy. I'm going to say this as it comes out of my head - no editing, or prettiness just in case I offend someone.

I'm not happy at the few who take things too far, and seem hell bent on causing trouble or upset others. I'm not happy with the way certain people think they can post whatever the hell they want, and then get grumpy with me for applying the rules. I think I've made it abundantly clear that this forum is not a doss pit for smutty comments and innuendo. If you want somewhere for that sort of thing, then the internet is a big place and I'm sure you can find somewhere that appreciates your "unique style of humour" (real quote).

As for the pathetic photos that are being circulated behind the scenes at the moment, I can't even begin to comprehend. This was a light hearted project which aimed to raise money for charity! Yet, for some reason it's been turned in to a grubby joke. What you do in your own homes and circulate to each other in private is not my concern, but if you make it public then you bring me in to it. I'm incensed that people can be so small minded to ruin a charity related activity.

Someone owes a very sincere apology not only to Gail who organised & paid for the bear, but also to those who wanted to participate in the fun project it was supposed to be.

This is the last time I make this post before I start taking further action - and feel free to take it as a threat if you want. If you want to stay part of this community then that's fine - but you do so under the rules you agree to when you sign up. You are all adults last time I checked.

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
Thanks Gary. I hope the boys will now keep their posts about the bear in the spirit in which it was intended. If not then I can move the whole thing over into the Ladies Lounge. We wouldn't raise so much for charity but it would save you from having to spend your time policing it. :thumbsup:

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
As so many people have previously got behind it positively it should carry on as intended with the full backing of the forum. I will not have things derailed like this because of small mindedness.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Sorry to hear your not happy @GazHyde :p
Hopefully people will take note of what your saying and obey the rules :)

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Hey,, whats happening to my mate @Zorgeee Bear ... @Gail I was hoping to have a photo of him sat in my Zed at some point over the year. I am pleased we are doing something for charity too. Life is not all about take.. its nice to give once in a while, hence the good work by @Lee @GazHyde @Oldguysrule @Shortie_gal and myself sometimes.. in the Zed Shed

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Hey,, whats happening to my mate @Zorgeee Bear ... @Gail I was hoping to have a photo of him sat in my Zed at some point over the year. I am pleased we are doing something for charity too. Life is not all about take.. its nice to give once in a while, hence the good work by @Lee @GazHyde @Oldguysrule @Shortie_gal and myself sometimes.. in the Zed Shed
if you get yourself on the Cotswold cruise then a photo opportunity with zorgee will happen, and someone will be taking him on his merry way (posting possible dates now)

Status
Not open for further replies.