TVR vs Z4MC

HST

Dedicated Member
A few petrol heads have asked me what the Z4MC is like compared to my old TVR Tuscan S.
If I compare the cars to people then the Tuscan S is a mate that is a psychopath with a knife, he is very kill oriented and wants to kill everyone and everything while shouting Stabby things. He is your mate but you get the feeling that one day he will also stab you. It’s the mate in the loud clothes but he suits them, all his girlfriends are jealous nut cases but he likes them that way. He is super exciting to be around but sometimes you feel like ignoring the phone to him so you can have a quiet pint... but he is probably just popping out to stab somebody and if nobody is about he will practice by stabbing himself anyway.
The Z4MC is like having an old school gangster mate, he dresses well and people shake his hand when he’s out and about, you’re never sure if this is out of fear or respect. He is polite and well mannered and impeccably dressed but there is a real sense of danger from him, he has been known to be extremely violent whilst remaining very composed. You really enjoy his company and know he would treat your mother with respect and would never swear infront of her but you wouldn’t like to get on the wrong side of him. If you ignored the phone to this guy, he would somehow know.
I know that that’s not the usual kind of review.. but it makes perfect sense to me

Last edited:

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
So to sum up...
The TVR is Charles Bronson and the Z4M is Reggie Kray. Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: HST

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
This made me laugh :thumbsup:

Pingu

Zorg Guru (III)
3rd Party Trader
I think my M is more like your TVR than your Z4MC, but when it was standard it was more like your Z4MC.

Some days I miss the quiet club owner who just sat in the back office with the small scar that reminded him of the day he gave an inch.