Tualatin, Oregon - Two Z3's in one day! Imola Red M roadster / 1996 Arctic Silver Metallic 1.9L Z3 .

VioletAlexandriaMiller

Dedicated Member
American Zeds
After waiting over an hour on the sidewalk waiting for the M roadster to hopefully drive by so I could film it whizzing by, I realized it would be absolutely silly to wait any longer. Having accepted defeat this time, I started making my way back home. It's a short walk from work and Z3 spotting is a hobby of mine so this is what I normally do. Welp, right before I made it home, a 1996 Z3 parks right in front of me... I asked the lady driving what trim it was and she said she wasn't sure but it was the first model year and it's " so run down ". I knew immediately it was a 4 cylinder since those were the only ones available for the first year or two, and what could she have meant by it being run down?! This is probably the most reliable Z3 they made, and the exterior is in the best condition I've seen in a long time.... Anyways, that's what she said, and she gave me permission to take a pic of it :)

Attachments

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Lovely spot 🌞