Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trusted supplier and garage directory

Discussion in 'Site Announcements and Feedback' started by GazHyde, Oct 27, 2013.

1. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    This is something which @EnthuZiaZT & others have mentioned recently, and I've spent some tinker time today on our development site looking in to it. Looking for your comments on this at the moment as it would take me some time to integrate and test this fully before going live.

We have the option to add a new directory section to the site, to allow you to add your trusted garages, suppliers etc. It will present itself as a fully categorised directory listing.

Obviously it would go without saying that anything that is added to the directory is entirely based on your own experience. There would be no implied endorsement from Zorg once you have personally added them.

directory_listing_2.png

You can add your recommendations directly to it by filling out a simple form
    directory_listing_3.png

This will create a new thread in a specified forum (thinking I will need to create a new one). You will then see the details on the company (contact details, address, Google map etc). A discussion thread is added to the bottom so people can add their own opinions about that service (good or bad).

directory_listing.png