Trade Offers

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
This is one of the frequent trade offer brochures which we receive at work. I thought I would share it as it contains car covers (handy for this time of year for some), a tester for combustion gas in the coolant (head gasket check) and a butane soldering gun amongst others. A.E.Cook is a company I have personally dealt with for at least 28 years. I don't know if they do a postal service but it can't hurt to ask if there's anything you might need.

Tony.
img040.jpg
img041.jpg
img042.jpg

Si

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0Si sport
Asked a question about car covers some months ago. Got a very look warm reception and the impression they were very much frowned upon by the main members on them site so gave up. Result wettest autumn in years.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
In general terms Si, the thoughts I have read are if it's an outdoor type cover the better the fit the less damaged you are likely to find to your paintwork, due to wind effecting the cover, when the time comes to remove it. Not everyone has a spare garage space so there is little option but to go with a cover. Some of the "God's" on this and other sites, I won't name names, don't really live in the real world or have very deep pockets when they say you have to garage a car and don't start it as it will fill the exhaust with water etc. I have no choice but to move mine frequently to use my space and don't want to leave mine out under a cover. It has to be your choice mate I'm afraid.;)

Tony.

Si

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0Si sport
My view for this, the first year, is to leave it out in all whether uncovered come what may taxed and insured and used when and if can. If and when I get the garage I might have the bodywork done and treat it like a princess after that.....