• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Track day vouchers

Redline

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Points
208
Location
Nuneaton
Model of Z
E89 20i msport
I was given £150 of vouchers towards a track day on bookatrack.com as a present.

However, events have conspired against me this year I haven't been able to use them, and, because I now have so little leave available from work, I am unlikely to get to do so before they expire at the end of November.
Most of the events are at Donnington Park with a few elsewhere.
http://www.bookatrack.com/event-calendar

If anyone is interested in buying them off me for a reasonable price or in exchange for some other goodies/services now or in the future, I'd be pleased to let you have them.


PM me if you're interested.
 
I was given £150 of vouchers towards a track day on bookatrack.com as a present.

Haha, love it, trying to flog a present.....=))

I was given a pair of socks last Christmas, any offers welcome...:D
 
Haha, love it, trying to flog a present.....=))

I was given a pair of socks last Christmas, any offers welcome...:D
Not done lightly Mike :-(
 
I know I won't get the face value - just open to offers.
 
I was given £150 of vouchers towards a track day on bookatrack.com as a present.

However, events have conspired against me this year I haven't been able to use them, and, because I now have so little leave available from work, I am unlikely to get to do so before they expire at the end of November.
Most of the events are at Donnington Park with a few elsewhere.
http://www.bookatrack.com/event-calendar

If anyone is interested in buying them off me for a reasonable price or in exchange for some other goodies/services now or in the future, I'd be pleased to let you have them.


PM me if you're interested.
If you have no luck on here @Redline , there is a FB page called track time, you will maybe get a taker on there.
 
Same i did have a look. I'm booked for bedford in October.
 
Back
Top