• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Toyota Yaris 1.3

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I'm hoping to sell this lovely little car for my late neighbour, Ken, daughter. It's 2009 Yaris 1.3 and has covered just 27,079 miles. It has been serviced 3 times at Toyota and has just recently had the Airbag recall carried out at the Dealer. It is tested until September 09th.
To call it immaculate is almost an understatement, the only real issue is the laqueur peeling on the outer door handles (see the last picture) and a few small chips which would benefit from a touch up stick. The interior is unmarked as you can see. Here are some pictures

thumbnail_100_3601.webp
thumbnail_100_3606.webp
thumbnail_100_3607.webp
thumbnail_100_3608.webp
thumbnail_100_3609.webp
thumbnail_100_3613.webp
thumbnail_100_3614.webp
thumbnail_100_3615.webp
thumbnail_100_3616.webp
thumbnail_100_3617.webp
thumbnail_100_3612.webp


It has stop/start technology and a book full of old M.O.T. certs. etc.

The owner is asking £3,250 or very near offer. It's going out on the roadside tomorrow for sale. If you have any interest please send me a PM for details.

Thank you,

Tony.
 
That will be a lovely car for someone. Possibly a teenager having their first car as the insurance must be low.

My initial reaction was the price seemed high for a 9 year old small car. But that was my ignorance. I looked on ebay and was amazed how well these things hold their value. I'd be asking the same money and expect to get close to it now I'm a bit better informed.
 
That's what I did Rob, I hope to get somewhere near the figure for her.

Tony.
 
Bump.
 
Ohhh god... a red YARIS>>>>>> Noooooo...... This things go like a scolded cat ... esp up fish hill in front of a Z3m.. Hey @Nodzed :whistle:
 
Car just sold for £3,100.

Tony.
 
Back
Top