• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Topaz gills

MartinN

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Points
97
Location
Stevenage
Model of Z
2.0Ltr Roadster
Hi all, I have a pair of topaz gills to go. Roundels are not perfect so priced accordingly.
£35.00 plus postage or collect from my place.

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 20210305_091123.webp
    20210305_091123.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 346
Hi yeah still for sale. If you would like me to post them I'll get a price, shouldn't be too much.
Cheers
 
Will do
, it will be by bank transfer if that's OK with you. Please send address. Cheers Martin

I'll get on it tomorrow
 
Ian, suggest you remove your address from thread as this is the WWW after all so accessible to all ,
Send a pm instead by envelope at top of page by forum name
 
Back
Top