Not open for further replies.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Everyone, :ymhug:
How about zedding along to the Norfolk Broads and maybe Lowestoft or Southwold for Lunch, to celebrate the QueenZ Jubilee, also a short boat trip, perhaps we will be able to pack ten into a cabin again, like last time =)) :-bd

Will be nearer to Allan and Shelley's stomping ground this time, so if everyone thinks it's a good idea, all suggestions welcome. :D

Date now confirmed by the majority as SUNDAY 3RD JUNE. :-bd

Have booked a table at the aptly named INDULGE SANDWICH BAR!, with a view over the river! =p~

To make the trip more exciting I have managed to book the 'Vintage Broadsman' for our Boat trip at Wroxham, it is a paddle boat (not that you will have to put your Fred Flintstone flippers on!!!) :))

The trip is at 2pm, will be for an hour and a half and will cost £8.00 each (£7.20 if there are 15 of us) I have had to book 20 places, because I can ring through with less people, but cannot increase it if we have any last minute members joining us. :-?

I have sent a deposit of £30 and the remaining amount will need to be sent to them seven days before sailing. Will PM everyone with payment details

Allan and Rob, if it's ok, you can start sorting the route and venues your end :-bd

Mike & Sandy (EnthuZiaZT)
Rob (Zedzen)
Allan & Shelly (Allan)
Richard & Mary (Macca)
Barry (Zedster4)

Hopefully to confirm later :-s
Trayton (Lebigmec)

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Re: QueenZ Jubilee Cruise

You know we're in :) the Sunday would be best!!!

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

z3cade said:
You know we're in :) the Sunday would be best!!!
Ok y'all Will start a list with preferences :-bd

Monkey

I've got to thank the Queen, for giving everyone My 32nd birthday as a bank hoilday (4th June) :D

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

Monkey said:
I've got to thank the Queen, for giving everyone My 32nd birthday as a bank hoilday (4th June) :D
Congratulations, Monkey, :ymapplause: hope you don't 'reign' :rain( too long that weekend, could do with some top down days for Zedding. How about joining us on the Sunday 3rd? :-bd

zedzen

Dedicated Member
Model of Z

What about going the extra 11 miles down the road and doing the food thing in Southwold?

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

zedzen said:
What about going the extra 11 miles down the road and doing the food thing in Southwold?
We don't see why not, Zedzen, it that your home territory. Would welcome lunch recommendations if so :-bd

zedzen

Dedicated Member
Model of Z

Yp its my 'manor'. Really you have an expansive choice of food locations ranging from the bEst kept fish and chip shop secret in the harbour to sit down meals in pubs or the crown hotel. Happy to go with the flow!

Rob

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

zedzen said:
Yp its my 'manor'. Really you have an expansive choice of food locations ranging from the bEst kept fish and chip shop secret in the harbour to sit down meals in pubs or the crown hotel. Happy to go with the flow!

Rob
Sun or Mon for you, Rob? :-bd

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z

Dam it we will be on the ferry back from france that day me and ann would have joined all our new friends again,we seem to have a nack of allways doing somthing else,but we will be at rutland as part of the east angila crew,and try for as many as poss.pete and ann.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo

Pity you can not make the Easter Cruise to the Lakes Pete would be nice to see the quad convertion.
bill

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z

having a look bill ,not sure yet but not impossable,if we can i will post on the thread,

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

pete59 said:
Dam it we will be on the ferry back from france that day me and ann would have joined all our new friends again,we seem to have a nack of allways doing somthing else,but we will be at rutland as part of the east angila crew,and try for as many as poss.pete and ann.
That's a shame, Pete, it was a good at Sandringham. Look forward to meeting up again at Rutland :-bd

How about Duxford on 6th May, have you put your name down as that will be an interesting day B-)

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z

hello mike we are looking forward to rutland,and i admire your recent work on your zed,looks realy fantastic,got a few bits to do myself,thats the trouble with these zeds we are forever looking for things.as for duxford thats possable so i can only say maybe.

allan

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
z4 2.2i se

hi mike & sandy sounds good :D you can leave this one to me for the route if you what, sunday or monday will be ok for us ;)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport

allan said:
hi mike & sandy sounds good :D you can leave this one to me for the route if you what, sunday or monday will be ok for us ;)
That would be great, Allan, as it's unfamiliar territory for me, Zedzen suggested Southwold for Lunch, \:D/ having only been there once, his recommendations would probably be a great help or maybe he could join us earlier, so that we end up at Southwold for 5 - 6pm meal. :-bd

Was thinking of gathering all the Peterborough, Wisbech and Cambs Zeds at HQ, Kings Lynn, but haven't got any further, was going to try and include Wroxham and a boat trip, B-) which I could still explore, then leave the rest in your capable hands :coolsteer) ^:)^

allan

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
z4 2.2i se

sounds great to me but shelly just told me we can't make the monday so it will have to be sunday for us ;)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

Hi all, can you let me know when you have decided on dates/routes and I will post them to the front page & feed out to the social sites as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.