Event The New Forest run 15th April 2018

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
As you see, the sun always shines here!!! Well, almost always, perhaps sometimes!!:thumbsup:

NEIL UPRITCHARD

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 roaster -
Looking forward to tomorrow, hope we get a chance to go topless, weather reports give a bit of sunshine, some cloud and a possible shower, only a possible. Where ever you are all driving from have a safe journey down. See you at Ower services.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
@Gremlin was looking to come over for this one and shout you up for a pint in Salisbury (If the pubs have reopened?)
Can't make it this time though.

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
@Gremlin was looking to come over for this one and shout you up for a pint in Salisbury (If the pubs have reopened?)
Can't make it this time though.
That would have been good as far as I know al the pubs are still open. As I said before you get over give me a shout if you want I can pm you my mobile just in case you get over. You here for July vanity?.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
As you see, the sun always shines here!!! Well, almost always, perhaps sometimes!!:thumbsup:
It bloody doesn't on a Wednesday when I'm down there!

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Probably to late for people on the reserve list now?

Reserve list.
@Zedkins
Geoff Rutland via facebook.
@AllyZ32.8i

Mike @hard top if you read the full post.. all are on the list as I was able to run a 5th group. The limit was now the parking. It’s going to be interesting marshalling all these but with help and UNDERSTANDING..... hint hint.. mit should work out.