Write Up The Lakes Day Tour - 18th July 2020

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
A superb day, many thanks to all that braved the weather. As it happened it was rain free from start to finish with roof's down from the start point (@Mint :whistle:) to the finish with glorious sun from noon onwards. Great to catch up with familiar peeps and nice to meet @Richard Seargent. 168 miles all in all so a good number of miles, magnificent scenery and views. Charlotte, today's favourite child as she came for a drive is now back as 2nd = behind Bella now that she's home :D

Cheers

Andy.

Last edited:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Great pictures and it looks like you all had a good time.
Wish we could have joined you.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Top day pal, great route, langdale really added to it, great to see everyone again

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Is this some sort of masculine display because we had a new guy on the scene, :D
20200718_202137.jpg

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Great day and a superb route :thumbsup:. Weather was good once we started the run (@andyglym :whistle:;)). Good to see everybody again and do something 'normal' even if we were not in our Zed=))

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
A great day thanks Andy, you even got the weather right (just). Got home after a good run at about a quarter to nine, 630 miles. Time for bed now, I will try and find some pictures tomorrow.. :thumbsup:

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
A great day thanks Andy, you even got the weather right (just). Got home after a good run at about a quarter to nine, 630 miles. Time for bed now, I will try and find some pictures tomorrow.. :thumbsup:
Pleasure Mike. As usual you've knocked the mileage out of the park mate.
:scorecard:

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Great trip, many thanks Andy. :thumbsup:Nice to see regulars again and also meet Richard and Charlotte.Computer on the blink at the moment so our photos are 'stuck' !

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Great day roof down till got home from start of day sun out for most of it to boot .:)
Great to see everyone and meet new members. :thumbsup:
Great to get out on a run, day went well with light traffic liked the new route looking forward to next years full Lakes run as always really enjoy our weekends in the lakes.
Will get pictures up tomorrow here's one to get on with.
20200718_133322.jpg
Thanks again Andy and the rest of team Andyglym for your efforts in putting this together :thumbsup::drinks::drinks::drinks:

Stephen and Lynne

Last edited:

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Great day roof down till got home from start of day sun out for most of it to boot .:)
Great to see everyone and meet new members. :thumbsup:
Great to get out on a run, day went well with light traffic liked the new route looking forward to next years full Lakes run as always really enjoy our weekends in the lakes.
Will get pictures up tomorrow here's one to get on with.View attachment 150017Thanks again Andy and the rest of team Andyglym for your efforts in putting this together :thumbsup::drinks::drinks::drinks:

Stephen and Lynne
Pleasure mate. That pic sums up the Lake's :thumbsup: