M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Holey cr@p how on earth did they manage to do that without getting stopped !!!!!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Scary sh. t.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Read about that. Police have arrested him for "falls imprisonment"...??
Technically it is false imprisonment because he wouldn't stop, or let her out of the car. She clearly told (or screamed) him to stop, and to let her out.

He told MailOnline: 'People are blowing it out of all proportion. It was something out of the ordinary. 'You only live once and I live every day like its my last. Now I'm getting slated for being different.' In the video, Cottle, from the Tonbridge area of Kent, is heard being ordered by his hysterical girlfriend, who is sat next to him in the front passenger seat, to stop and get off the track.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Hatch-circuit-middle-race.html#ixzz34u3wPVZN

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Well, he is a silly boy for doing it but I think he will get off, as you don't get charged with that when they do it to you on the road....;)

Stormy_be

Zorg Guru (II)
Belgian Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
What I find frustrating is that he screw up for all of us.
I've been to multiple circuits. And most of them let you do a little more then what you are supposed to....if/when you don't do stupid things.
I've been in the pitboxes looking at and in cars, walked around the cars on the grid, etc.

I could have jumped in one of the cars, and took it on the circuit.
But people don't do such a thing.

This incident will result in honest people not being able to get that small extra thing (that doesn't hurt anyone)

He knew very well what he was doing.
He knew very well he was messing up the ongoing race (which was red flagged because of this incident).

"I'm being slated for being different"?????

More and more youngsters think they can say anything and they can do anything.
Freedom has its limits.
You can have your own opinion. But that doesn't mean you can say or do whatever you want. There is a difference.

He should learn a small bit of respect.
Make him clean the complete paddock with a brush...that would be a good "punishment" / "lesson".

Reactions: Lee

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
With a brush up his backside while cleaning up other stuff I think you mean.......

Stormy_be

Zorg Guru (II)
Belgian Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Holey cr@p how on earth did they manage to do that without getting stopped !!!!!
Maybe marshals should have stopped them, at least at the pit-lane exist.
But, may be, they were busy with an incident on the track (that's what they are really there for) and saw it too late.

Do you need someone to stop you from doing something, for not doing it? (not an easy sentence)
I'm 98% sure there will have been signs. I'm 98% sure the car didn't have the proper clearance to even be in the paddock.
They even mention in the video that they shouldn't be doing it.

You know you are doing something wrong, but nobody is stopping you, so you are allowed??

It's like the comments: "You had a mini-skirt, you asked for being raped" or "You left your door unlocked, it's normal you got robbed".

But that is how they have interpreted their education.

Let's be clear: I'm quite sure you didn't mean it like that.
And I know I'm taking this to the extreme opposite position now.
(I hope) it is not as bad like that for all children.
But something to think about.

Regards, Koen

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Thanks Stormy, what if this idiot had caused a major crash? Not funny at all. Luckily no one got hurt. JIM

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Thanks Stormy, what if this idiot had caused a major crash? Not funny at all. Luckily no one got hurt. JIM
I am up late because I'm off tomorrow. I was capturing the video from my camcorder onto my PC. It takes a long time. I have 3 hours of tape from the trip. Most of it came out very good.
T-tony said I'd have to meter it out on the forum like an American serial, and I'll probably do that because of the length of it. Perhaps 15 minutes at a time. You could get tired watching it all at once. The difficult thing is to transfer it to utube. Without the newer software, it could take days. Newer "streaming" software is fast. We'll see what can be done. Frankie

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Technically it is false imprisonment because he wouldn't stop, or let her out of the car. She clearly told (or screamed) him to stop, and to let her out.

He told MailOnline: 'People are blowing it out of all proportion. It was something out of the ordinary. 'You only live once and I live every day like its my last. Now I'm getting slated for being different.' In the video, Cottle, from the Tonbridge area of Kent, is heard being ordered by his hysterical girlfriend, who is sat next to him in the front passenger seat, to stop and get off the track.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Hatch-circuit-middle-race.html#ixzz34u3wPVZN
She clearly told (or screamed) him to stop, and to let her out
"She clearly told (or screamed) him to stop, and to let her out." The few forum members who were with me in my car while I was driving felt the same way.