• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Tank Straps

Mazza

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Points
210
Location
Bognor Regis
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Roadster
I have found a new company to manufacture the metalwork so I have placed an order for another 100 sets.
Some will be converted to the Z3M version in due course.
Parts will be available in about 3-4 weeks and at no increase in price.

Send me a PM if you wish to reserve a set.
 
I've said it before, but, many Z3 owners will be eternally grateful to Malc for the time and effort he put into this project.

Tony.
 
PM sent - would like a set for my Z3M coupe when available. Thanks so much for doing this again!
 
£70 plus £7 carr to a UKAddress
 
Yes no problem:thumbsup:
 
Back in Production , and I will be contacting all those that have messaged me.
9E0C77C8-BE32-485F-9F7B-0E3FB5E7BB51.webp

Picked up the first 10 sets today and the rest of the order will be in a couple of days.

I should have these first 10 ready in a day or two.

If you have messaged me you will be on the list… and I will be in touch,
If Anyone else interested in a set please send a PM
 
A right proper cottage industry :thumbsup:

I have one of those Keter store sheds too.

Payment sent.
 
Last edited:
Is that assembly room the kitchen Malc?!?
 
Back
Top