• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale TA rear z3 adjustable suspension

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
Taken from a breaker

look pretty new

£110 delivered to mainland UK

questions via email please

IMG_9615.webp
IMG_9618.webp
 
Hi Andy its been awhile,
would you have the upper and lower rubber mount, housing, for the springs as well. I have had a MOT advisory for springs and came across this post, these could be ideal.
Dave
 
Hi Andy its been awhile,
would you have the upper and lower rubber mount, housing, for the springs as well. I have had a MOT advisory for springs and came across this post, these could be ideal.
Dave

I have the standard ones yes. Hope you’re well
 
Back
Top