• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Supersprint Racing exhaust - 1.9 or 2.8

Alin S

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
68
Location
Wantage
Model of Z
Z3
I am not sure if my preferences are changing but I am starting to feel that the exhaust I have at the moment is a little too loud, or that is writing checks that my little 1.9 M43 can’t cash.

Tentatively thinking of selling. Would anybody be interested in it ? Or in a swap with something quieter? I bought it brand new a couple of years back and I think it’s done about 3k miles.

Link to Supersprint website : https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/b...o-70-stainless-steelbrunder-development.aspx#!

Link to YouTube video of how it sounds :
View: https://youtu.be/AgLqcTg4khk
 
Last edited:
Sounds great..if I wasn’t selling my M43 I’d have been very interested
 
I don’t have a price in mind. As you can see from the link it retails at £720ish plus 60 delivery so it wasn’t cheap to buy in the first place.

I am based in Wantage , South Oxfordshire.
 
Stock exhausts are not interchangeable between M44 and M43 .. but this might be
 
Hi have you sold this?
do you have a product code? Can’t get your link to work properly and want to double check this will work with 2.8.
cheers
 
Back
Top