Hi Everyone!
I have some bit for sale from my previous car that I need now to sell so I can have some extra cash to put into Z3 project. If you are interested and have some parts for Z3 would consider as well
on that note I have me CLK Kompressor Sport with full service history for sale as well if anyone interested
(89k miles, had id 5 years, £2,650)
Sale Alpine 12” Subwoofer with Audiomedia Amplifier and a Power cell Booster (Capacitor). Happy to sell as a bundle (£250) or each product separately. Open to offers.
I have some bit for sale from my previous car that I need now to sell so I can have some extra cash to put into Z3 project. If you are interested and have some parts for Z3 would consider as well
on that note I have me CLK Kompressor Sport with full service history for sale as well if anyone interested
Sale Alpine 12” Subwoofer with Audiomedia Amplifier and a Power cell Booster (Capacitor). Happy to sell as a bundle (£250) or each product separately. Open to offers.
Attachments
-
IMG_4484.webp107.8 KB · Views: 164 -
IMG_4483.webp114.8 KB · Views: 164 -
IMG_4482.webp70.6 KB · Views: 178 -
IMG_4481.webp76.2 KB · Views: 181 -
IMG_4480.webp53.7 KB · Views: 162 -
IMG_4479.webp70.3 KB · Views: 180 -
IMG_4478.webp65.9 KB · Views: 173 -
IMG_4477.webp162.5 KB · Views: 164 -
IMG_4476.webp160.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.