• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Style 78 wheels

Alan W

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Points
95
Location
Bexley, Kent
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe E86 3.0 si
If anyone hears of any for sale can you please let me know, many thanks
 
Ebay
number

182088244978
Screenshot_2016-04-14-14-31-31.webp
 
great spot @Low Rider
Someone got a bargain. £107..... even with a full refurb they will be cheapest I have seen.
had a little bid on them for a spare set or to get refurbed and then sold on again, but seller never replied to a few questions.
One being welded up also put me off going to high...
Hope someone on here got them.
 
great spot @Low Rider
Someone got a bargain. £107..... even with a full refurb they will be cheapest I have seen.
had a little bid on them for a spare set or to get refurbed and then sold on again, but seller never replied to a few questions.
One being welded up also put me off going to high...
Hope someone on here got them.
I did think about purchasing them myself but once i read about the welding i thought better of it
 
had a little bid on them for a spare set or to get refurbed and then sold on again, but seller never replied to a few questions.
One being welded up also put me off going to high...

And me! Seller also refused to answer my question of which wheel was welded - front or the 8.5J rears. A pair of 8.5's would have been handy as spares but I thought £100 was enough not knowing if they were 'true'.
 
He got back to me in the end.
It was the rear that was welded.
He did say they were very rough that's why he started the sale at £50.
He was amazed they went for the price they did.....
 
If anyone hears of any for sale can you please let me know, many thanks


I may have a set in a week or two.
Still on the car at the moment and they will need a refurb but tyres are all good although cheapo one's.
Was on the car when I bought it last week so would rather remove them and check for any cracks etc
then I can let you know.
 
Back
Top