• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Style 78 staggered alloys genuine BBS

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title, my favourite Z3 standard wheels

17 inch

7.5 inch wide fronts 8.5 inch wide rears

offset 41

Tyres included but I'd replace ASAP (rears are worn on inner edge) - would get you home (unless you are @oldcarman not sure they'd do another few thousand!

On eBay for £500 but would take a sensible offer from the forum.

I have these on my track car - they look the business, those at Goodwood for @pgunter meet would have seen them. I know @Dino D has a set fitted at the minute.

Not mint, but all holding air.

Need a refurb to get up to most peoples' standards.

DSC_3403.webp
DSC_3402.webp
DSC_3401.webp
DSC_3400.webp
DSC_3399.webp
DSC_3215.webp
DSC_2936.webp
DSC_2935.webp
 
You know you're killing me slowly don't you @spurs fan in a coupe?? lol they are my favourite wheels also Andy but defo wouldn't have driven those tires home. I'm crazy but not quite that crazy yet!! And that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! JIM
 
Back
Top