• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Style 78 or 42 alloys

PSD

Zorg Addict
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Points
50
Location
Tickhill, Doncaster
Model of Z
1999 MK1 Z3 1.9
Hi guys,

If anyone has a set of style 78 or 42 alloys lying around please let me know. A staggered set would be marvellous.

Many Thanks
Paul
 
Last edited:
If Andy's don't materialise let me know, I have two sets, one refurbed and unused since, Both staggered.
Andy first though please.
 
P. S Also have I think 42's, they're split rims right? Also staggered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSD
Blimey, a veritable trove of alloys! I would prefer the 78's if I had a choice, unless the 42 were quite a lot cheaper.
I think Andy's wheels are actually on the car he listed. Probably decided to sell the car rather than break it up!
 
Back
Top