• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Style 18, 17"staggard wheels your colour choice

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Points
201
Location
Lincolnshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Change of plan with the style 18's, I was bored this morning so went in and prepped them, all 4 are in primer,
I can paint them to a colour of your choice,
£260, collection Grimsby or could meet for fuel money
The backs of the wheels will remain as they are, a bit tatty
DSCN1875.webp
DSCN1876.webp
DSCN1877.webp
 
Last edited:
Wow they look great, the backs can these be seen other than when the wheel is off? How quickly do you need them gone? Very interested
 
Wow they look great, the backs can these be seen other than when the wheel is off? How quickly do you need them gone? Very interested
You can't really see the back side when they are on, as its dark in there, no great rush to move them on, I prepped one today ready for paint, its what I do for a living so they will be high standard, just to give you an idea of my work, I have just done this 2.8, it was a wreck when I got it
z out4.webp
 
Ok, Its had over 4k in parts and 400 hours labour, thats about 16k in total, I would swap for 10k though :D
Interior
DSCN1768.webp
DSCN1769.webp

Also had all suspension components replaced including rear subframe out and underside restored
 
Wheels are now ready for paint to a colour of your choice and still for sale
 
Back
Top