Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoneguards on and lookin good!

Discussion in 'The Z Gallery' started by SilverZed, Apr 21, 2012.

1. SilverZed

SilverZed Dedicated Member

Model of Z:
    Been looking for a Z4 (second hand market is flooded with them at the mo) but not yet found one I like more than the Z3!! There are some rough unloved 4s out there I can tell you!

I've been offered prices in the range of £1,800 and £3,000 for trade in by dealers so far (this is against Z4s in the range of £5,500 to £7,000) but I'm yet to view an 'honest' car in a condition as good as or better than my Z3.

Who knows I might even park the idea and stick with the 3 for now as I think it's lookin good...

Attached Files:

2. SilverZed

Model of Z:
    May be forced to sell privately but that would leave me without a Zed for a while! I reckon it's worth £3,750 privately...

Attached Files:

3. SilverZed

Model of Z:
    Nothing out of the ordinary under the bonnet just the standard 2.2 lump but it's honest and never misses a beat...

Attached Files:

4. SilverZed

Model of Z:
    Had a new window put in the hood by a professional trimmer while I was down South recently. Original green tint and now I can see what's behind me which is useful for reversing with the hood up...

Attached Files:

5. TitanTim

TitanTim Dedicated Member

Why not look for a Sport Z3 :) I know what you mean looking for a Z4, I had originally planned swapping the Z3 for the 1st gen Z4 but I couldn't do it @-) so swapped the 1 Series in the end.

I'm simply not sure the Z4 has the same type of following the Z3 does :-? and why there might be more high percentage of unloved cars out there?

Tim.