Event Statfold Barn,Cars in Strawberry Park.26th June.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Near Tamworth, B79 0BU,Cars, Steam trains, steam museum, cafe etc. Great venue, exhibitors £5. info@statfold.com
We usually meet up 8.30 - 9 am at the Whistle Stop Cafe lay by on the A444, just off Junction 11 of the M42 so that we can drive in and park together. There is a McDonalds at Junction 11 for those so inclined.

Last edited:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Good day out and if you miss this one there Road,Rail and Ale in September

colb

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M43 1.8 (1999) and Z4 E85 2.5 (2003)
Just booked the Z3 in for this one might be some of the other South Wales Zedshedders join me.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Pity it clashes with Wentworth House classic car show, giving that a go this year. Will be there for Road, Rail and Ale later in the year.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
So many events appearing this year.
Pity it clashes with Wentworth House classic car show, giving that a go this year. Will be there for Road, Rail and Ale later in the year.

Is this Wentworth near Rotherham Paul. I went to college with a lad from Wentworth, name of Ivor Wheatcroft. I think he was related to the Wheatcrofts who owned Donnington Park years ago.

Tony.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
So many events appearing this year.

Is this Wentworth near Rotherham Paul. I went to college with a lad from Wentworth, name of Ivor Wheatcroft. I think he was related to the Wheatcrofts who owned Donnington Park years ago.

Tony.
Yep its a good location plenty of space with the added bonus of near by Large Garden centre, usual big restaurant and gifts with a few plants. also Antique centre just over the road and the village is a very pleasant place to walk round if bored of looking at cars

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Anyone else going to this event? Easy access from around the midlands to this place near Tamworth, but I know there are a number of other things on the same date.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
No go for me, I've got a great big crack across my windscreen thanks to a flying stone! Insured, but £100 excess, it could be worse. Actually the screen had a lot of chips when I bought the car so it should be a big improvement.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
No go for me, I've got a great big crack across my windscreen thanks to a flying stone! Insured, but £100 excess, it could be worse. Actually the screen had a lot of chips when I bought the car so it should be a big improvement.
Make sure they replace the rubber Ken

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Nice and sunny, would definitely have been there today if the windscreen was fixed. That's another story, Autowindscreens experience terrible so far !:mad: