• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Stainless steel gear knob Z4&Z3

Buckley06

Dedicated Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Points
30
Hi guys,
I have to stainless steel gear knobs for sale.
Some of you may remember me selling these a couple of years ago.
Unfortunately I do not have my Z4 anymore and I have recently just moved.
I have found then floating around, I was going to keep them for the memories but have decided they would be better off with someone who has a Z4 or Z3 as you would get much more satisfaction from them than I will.

They are £47.50 each and £6.00 p&p

I have sold many of these over here and the Z4 forum.

Please get in touch if you are interested.
The first actual offer will be accepted.

Kind regards

Oliver
 

Attachments

  • 16152278394371054459572661047047.webp
    16152278394371054459572661047047.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 462
  • 16152280113542210416983112696704.webp
    16152280113542210416983112696704.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 560
Hello,

Are these made of solid stainless steel?
Hi Martin,

Yes they have been made from ST/ST rod.
This was a project I did a few years ago on the Z4 forum, where I was making part to people demands. someone kindly sent me their SW gear knob so I could get rough sizes and then make something more bespoke to the community.
I then started getting requests for a Z3 version.

There is a video on YouTube of one being machined if you wanted to take a look.
View: https://youtu.be/LCh5kCC-tZQ


VBR
Ollie
 
Back
Top