spurs fan in a coupe Zorg Guru (V) Supporter 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 190 Aug 31, 2016 #1 As title, From a 2.8 that I am taking a few bits off before selling as a rolling (driving) shell. Custom made by Tony Banks (as you can see in the photo) I drove the car about 20 miles and it sounded great. £200 delivered to mainland UK
As title, From a 2.8 that I am taking a few bits off before selling as a rolling (driving) shell. Custom made by Tony Banks (as you can see in the photo) I drove the car about 20 miles and it sounded great. £200 delivered to mainland UK
spurs fan in a coupe Zorg Guru (V) Supporter 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 190 Aug 31, 2016 #2 Came off of a 2.8 1998 RHD last 7 digits of VIN = LB88857, on RealOEM comes up as the vehicle above. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/select?vin=LB88857 Please check it has the same fittings on your car. Thanks
Came off of a 2.8 1998 RHD last 7 digits of VIN = LB88857, on RealOEM comes up as the vehicle above. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/select?vin=LB88857 Please check it has the same fittings on your car. Thanks
spurs fan in a coupe Zorg Guru (V) Supporter 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 190 Aug 31, 2016 #3