• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Square OBC on board computer trip fuel MPG etc

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and pics

£35 posted to mainland UK, working today

DSC_1191.webp
DSC_1190.webp
 
What size engine is OBC from?
Also looking for fog blanking plates for my friends 1.9 2001if you have any.
He also needs a manual gear knob
 
What size engine is OBC from?
Also looking for fog blanking plates for my friends 1.9 2001if you have any.
He also needs a manual gear knob

OBC from a 2.8, have a decent used gear knob

Narrow fog blanks I'll have to check, thinking only got the wider ones
 
I'm pretty sure his are wide type, they are wider than my prefacelift. I'll post a pic soon
 




Could you send me a pic of gear knob?
 
OBC just sold on another forum, sorry.

These are the fog light blanks and the slightly worn gear knob, as you can see it is the illuminated version, but wasn't connected, so no idea if it illuminates or not.

Cheers

DSC_1324.webp
DSC_1323.webp
DSC_1322.webp
DSC_1320.webp
DSC_1318.webp
 
Cheers Andy, pm sent
 
OBC sold, I have a few standard rectangular clocks - not OBC left if anyone needs a replacement?
 
Hi Andy, can you please get a shipping price via mail and price as I only get mail delivery out here in the forest. 97 1.9. Postal code is r0e 1m0. Can send PayPal ASAP. Thanks, JIM
 
Back
Top