Springtime in Maine

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Good to hear, and we're finally going to get some Spring like weather here in the UK too this weekend. It's memorial day over there this weekend isn't it? We have a fairly local car show to attend on Monday and, fingers crossed, it will be a decent day weather wise. The car is looking good in the sun.

Tony.

Dunkelgrun

Dedicated Member
American Zeds
Model of Z
Good to hear, and we're finally going to get some Spring like weather here in the UK too this weekend. It's memorial day over there this weekend isn't it? We have a fairly local car show to attend on Monday and, fingers crossed, it will be a decent day weather wise. The car is looking good in the sun.

Tony.
Thanks Tony, yes, Memorial Day coming up on Monday, a solemn day that we honor our war dead.
I joke that in Maine we have 5 seasons, Summer, Fall, Frozen Solid, Mud, and Bugs... Mud season (March) could also be called “Frost Heave season” when our roads shift on their tectonic plates and make small mountain ranges for us to travel on 🙄 one of my rear shocks blew up! It’s because of the daily freeze/thaw process. Finally some nice weather, good luck at your show!