• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Sports Seats & Door Cards

cushti

PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Blue/black leather Sports seats (& matching door cards if you want them - can also throw in the blue centre console if you have a black one to swap with). The seats need some leather conditioner, passenger seat in good condition, driver’s seat has some wear around the upper bolster & a small hole on lower pad edge (see above the key in the pic). Also includes seat bases/runners or whatever you call them

£495 - open to offers - includes delivery (please check your location with me first)

A20290B8-2F61-4C61-9EF3-63760C53264D.jpeg
41A25AAF-1C2C-4E4B-BB28-F254DDB17C14.jpeg

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Are the seats heated, electric movement?

Tony.

cushti

Yes they are electric & heated. I haven’t tested if the heated bit works yet as I’ve only had the car for a day (plan to use it as a Kobra donor so just starting to remove stuff I don’t need).
I know the electrics are ok as I’ve moved the seats up/down & forwards/backwards with the switch. I can’t test the heated bit works until tomorrow morning as I left the car at work

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Yes they are electric & heated. I haven’t tested if the heated bit works yet as I’ve only had the car for a day (plan to use it as a Kobra donor so just starting to remove stuff I don’t need).
I know the electrics are ok as I’ve moved the seats up/down & forwards/backwards with the switch. I can’t test the heated bit works until tomorrow morning as I left the car at work
You may be selling these far too cheaply to be honest.

Tony.

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
You may be selling these far too cheaply to be honest.

Tony.
Yes, I agree. Ask @Synclare.
My guess is about £700-£750 for the seats alone. No doubt, someone else will comment.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I really appreciate that, thank you fellas. I’ve put it up a bit to £575 inc delivery which I’d be happy with. First come first served
I think the price is correct considering the condition

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
If you have good body panels offer those too but price them right.

Tony.

cushti

£495 inc delivery - offers welcome.

Panels are Titan silver, in good condition & will be listed soon

Last edited:

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
On the “includes delivery”: be aware this is a global community. I suggest you plus delivery or collection in person.

cushti

Ok to clarify the included delivery is on a pallet anywhere mainland UK

Willing to deal as I'm looking to buy these parts:
black door cards
stainless roll hoops
chrome outer door handles (not inner)
black tonneau
steering adapter boss/horn/resistor kit
Strong Strut rear butt & body braces
rear strut top mount reinforcement ring plates
WHY

Last edited:

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
Photos of any other bits?

cushti

Door cards are in good condition. The driver's door handle needs an internal repair to secure it as a gorilla has yanked on it. Would prefer a black centre console as a swap for the blue one so I don't have an empty gap! I can arrange the delivery & collection of everything

Not selling the door mirror switch, chrome handles & door pins. Gear lever gaiter is pretty worn. Any marks on the speaker covers will clean off, just a bit of mould from the car having sat still for a few months

Z3 PASSENGER DOOR CARD.jpg
Z3 DRIVER DOOR CARD.jpg
Z3 CENTRE CONSOLE.jpg

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
TBH nothing is going to sell for many months I fear. Times are very uncertain right now. A lot of hibernating Zeds might not see the light of day this year.

Tony.

cushti

It will be harder I'm sure. Hence open to any offers & willing to deal/swap/exchange for items I'm looking for that are listed above

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
TBH nothing is going to sell for many months I fear. Times are very uncertain right now. A lot of hibernating Zeds might not see the light of day this year.

Tony.
Personally I think it will be cars that will be difficult to sell. I think demand could increase or at least stay constant for spares as people have extra time to work on their cars. The only flipside I can think of is if more cars are being broken with more time on peoples' hands and supply outruns demand.

I would urge caution in discussing @cushti 's asking price on the forum in an open manner. It could affect his selling opportunity. I've offered some private advice via PM.

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
It will be harder I'm sure. Hence open to any offers & willing to deal/swap/exchange for items I'm looking for that are listed above
Stick with it and don't talk your chances down ;) Your price is sensible and see what comes in. Just be aware that the forum is not always the best place to sell some items. Other avenues are out there if you aren't getting the right approaches.

I have black door cards and a tonneau cover if you want to PM me.