• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale SPARES Z3

diddy

Regular Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Points
5
HELLO I HAVE A Z3 IN SILVER ,BUT I WOULD REALLY SAY YOU ARE ONLY BUYING ENGINE & GEARBOX,AS IV ROBBED A LOT FOR MY OTHER Z3.
ENGINE HAS ONLY COVERED 82,306 MILES .1900CC PETROL ,RUNS FINE ,IT WAS SCRAPPED AS CHASSIS WAS BENT, I'VE TAKEN HEADLIGHTS. REAR LIGHTS ,SEATS, DOORS BONNET.RADIATOR IS ALSO GONE ,AS SOMEONE LOCAL NEEDED ONE FOR HIS.
IT IS STILL ON 4 ALLOY WHEELS. SO CAN BE MOVED BUT WILL NEED TO BE TRAILERED AWAY.
LOCATED IN BERWICK UPON TWEED ,TD15 ,POSTCODE ,NORTH NORTHUMBERLAND.
LOOKING FOR £150 ONO. THANKS DIDDY
 
Don't happen to still have wing mirrors, drivers interior grab handle and cigarette lighter/holder do you?
 
Don't happen to still have wing mirrors, drivers interior grab handle and cigarette lighter/holder do you?
WING MIRRORS ARE ON THE DOORS IVE TAKEN OFF ,DONT NO WHAT CONDITION THERE IN WILL LOOK TOMORROW,KEEPING THE DOOORS COMPLETE,AS MINE ARENT GREAT .WILL LOOK FOR CIG HOLDTOMORROW
 
Are the front wings in good (i.e. no rust or dents) condition? Is the colour Arctic Silver (probably is if 1999 or earlier) If so please advise how much you would be asking for them. I am in the south of Northumberland and could collect. Thanks.
 
Are the front wings in good (i.e. no rust or dents) condition? Is the colour Arctic Silver (probably is if 1999 or earlier) If so please advise how much you would be asking for them. I am in the south of Northumberland and could collect. Thanks.
Hello no wings are rusty from inside out i wouldnt sell them sorry
 
Back
Top