Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spammers

Discussion in 'General Banter' started by Snoops, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Snoops

Snoops Zorg Addict

Model of Z:
    We seem to be attracting a few spammers don't we, we've got a cleaning agent now and last night I was half way through reading about 21" tv monitors before I realised it was all rubbish !!! Am I the only one that got caught out with that daft thread :eek:)

2. Aceman

Aceman Moderator
    British Zeds 3rd Party Trader

Model of Z:
    ///M Roadster
    Unfortunatly being a new site we are a target for these spammers but we do try and catch them as soon as any of the mods see them and issue a ban of that user. These spammers are however getting increasingly more cunning in how they word their posts in the hope that they manage to get people to read their drivel and catch people out.

If you do spot any spam help us out by reporting the post with the button in the bottom right of the post that way if we do happen to miss one it won't be there for long.

3. Jamezee

Jamezee Zorg Guru (II)
    British Zeds

Model of Z:
    2.2 sport
    I can't believe how expensive it is these days 8-}