British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
UPDATE

Now Confirmed.

BMW HQ
Goodwood Motor Circuit Cafe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19th September 2016.

Breakfast numbers passed to BMW HQ.

The day is still open numbers wise, its just you will have to watch us eat the rolls. More than welcome to attend and join us for the rest of the day from the HQ

Start time at BMW HQ will be from 09:30 starting to leave after 10:30.

BMW HQ Confirmed and refreshments to start the day.

Route will be down to Goodwood circuit and the Control Tower Cafe via the Hindhead Tunnel and then around the South Downs ending up at the Meon Hut in the field used by all the other car clubs. Its a 2 for 1 food public house and if the numbers allow we can all enjoy the day even more. The route proposed is 73.2 miles.

I am looking for four group leaders. As I will be limiting the numbers on this run. Basically I am going to organise five groups of severn cars. Thats myself plus four others. Sweepers would be welcome too.

Will R Will be joining us at Goodwood and then on to West Meon, if anybody needs any recoding or would like to chat to him about the art of the possible, he will be more than happy to talk. Driving his 3 series I expect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The list...

1. @pgunter
2. @mwpe
4. @Nifty Fifty
5. @GazHyde AKA Me...
6. @Mr C +1
7. @Ragtop +1
8. @Si +1
9. @Alan Slade +1
10. @Dino D +1
11. @chrissyboy +1
12. @Shortie_gal
13. @Lee
14. @Oldguysrule +1
15. Ed Gould BMW Vanity Organiser E36 Touring. As discussed with @GazHyde
16. @Niall (TBC) +1
17. @Rally +1
18. @Worcester_spoon
19. @5harp3y
20. @machine monkey
21. @David +1
22. @Julie youell +1
23. Dino's friend BMW 650
24. @Burrie +1

Group Leaders.

1. @pgunter
2. @mwpe
3. @GazHyde

Attachments

Last edited:

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Put me and Jue down Paul please, just depends if Jues away with her horse mates at their annual gathering. Would like to attend this one as we can't do your new forset cruise which we were really hoping to do this year.
UPDATE: I've had granted permission from her indoors to attend if Jue is away or not. So I'm in and either Jue, a mate or on me tod! ;)

Last edited:

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
The calender is looking very full this year but I am definitely keen on this one, nice and local. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
Count me in.....the café was fine....can they provide some good weather as well as the food? :thumbsup:

Alan W

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe E86 3.0 si
Def interested, roughly where are you thinking of starting and finishing?

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
@Alan W I am hoping that this will be starting from the BMW HQ again. Just need to confirm at little bit further into the year. Alternatives are also on the cards and will be around the same area of Fleet / Farnborough.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Ok folks.

Getting this up early as the calendar is starting to fill. I will hopefully be able to secure a good starting point as last year and will try to add a few more interesting things to the run.

Can you please give me an idea of those interested. Also were we happy with the cafe at the end as last year ? They were very happy with the extra trade and asked me if we were coming back.

I won't hear the last of this... Grumpy at no 1....

1. @Grumpy and possibly @jue1
2. @mwpe
3. @Gail
4. @Alan W
5. @GazHyde AKA Me...
Result!!!!!! Ner ner ne ner ner! :D:D:D:D

Si

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0Si sport
Hi @pgunter can you please add Simon and Debbie to your list please really enjoyed last years run out.

Alan Slade

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2 Litre
Put me and Jue down Paul please, just depends if Jues away with her horse mates at their annual gathering. Would like to attend this one as we can't do your new forset cruise which we were really hoping to do this year.
UPDATE: I've had granted permission from her indoors to attend if Jue is away or not. So I'm in and either Jue, a mate or on me tod! ;)
Ok folks.

Getting this up early as the calendar is starting to fill. I will hopefully be able to secure a good starting point as last year and will try to add a few more interesting things to the run.

Can you please give me an idea of those interested. Also were we happy with the cafe at the end as last year ? They were very happy with the extra trade and asked me if we were coming back.

2. @mwpe
3. @Gail
4. @Alan W
5. @GazHyde AKA Me...
6. @Mr C
Ok folks.

2. @mwpe
3. @Gail
4. @Alan W
5. @GazHyde AKA Me...
6. @Mr C
Ok folks.

2. @mwpe
3. @Gail
4. @Alan W
5. @GazHyde AKA Me...
6. @Mr C
Hi @pgunter can you please add Simon and Debbie to your list please really enjoyed last years run out.
Please can you include the two of us in this one. Thanks Alan&Maxine

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
@pgunter
Hi Paul I'm in the New Forrest that weekend so as its not so far away can you put me down as a maybe please.

Alan W

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe E86 3.0 si
Hi Paul.. me again

This will probably be the last event I will take part in before I put Gloria away for the winter

Are you any closer to finalising the start and finish points so I can look it up on the map?

(I'm more interested in where we finish up so I can see how far I have to travel home after)

Cheers

Alan

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
What do you mean, put her away for the winter. There are some great drives hood down on a clear winter day.:)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Was scratching my head why there was an "AKA Me..." comment next to my name on the list, then I read what I posted... I don't even remember signing up... :bag:

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
@NODZED yes not a problem.

@Alan W I am still chasing BMW.. The alternatives are starting at a cafe near Cowfold where we finished last year and heading towards West Meon on the A272. Or if I can secure BMW the route will be as per last year finishing at the Chalet Cafe. Taking in the Hindhead Tunnel if the group leaders follow the route.

@GazHyde your mind giving out already ? lol.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
@GazHyde your mind giving out already ? lol.
Fairly sure it has finally! Long day in the office, not sure if I'm going backwards work wise or just making things more complicated while I'm doing it... Need a good blast out for sure, missed too many good events this year...

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Yes we do need a good blast around the south downs.. if you follow the route.. =))=))

Status
Not open for further replies.