David Zorg Guru (III) Supporter British Zeds Joined Sep 16, 2013 Points 133 Location Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex Model of Z Z4 3.0si Sport Feb 1, 2017 #1 Hi All, For sale I have an OEM E85 Outdoor Car Cover that I came with my zed when I bought it, but I have never used. I've inspected the cover and there are no marks or holes. Looking for £80 posted to UK, and a £5 forum donation. (click pics for full-sized images) Thanks for looking! David
Hi All, For sale I have an OEM E85 Outdoor Car Cover that I came with my zed when I bought it, but I have never used. I've inspected the cover and there are no marks or holes. Looking for £80 posted to UK, and a £5 forum donation. (click pics for full-sized images) Thanks for looking! David
BMBabe Zorg Expert (I) Staff member Supporter British Zeds Community Admin Joined Sep 4, 2014 Points 206 Location Aylesbury Model of Z Z3 Feb 1, 2017 #2 Nice cover
David Zorg Guru (III) Supporter British Zeds Joined Sep 16, 2013 Points 133 Location Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex Model of Z Z4 3.0si Sport Feb 2, 2017 #3 NOW SOLD