• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD SOLD 330 manifold

Simon Blythe

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Points
95
Location
South Birmingham
a change of plan means I no longer need the 330 manifold / disa valve / and Bimmerwerks adaptor plate for the M52tu engine. Just looking to get my money back of £200 plus postage.
 
Hi Simon ,is it the dual vanos manifold complete conversion kit ure selling.?thanks jimmy.
 
I may be interested in it Simon, I've been meaning to do the conversion but didn't want to get the wrong parts ordered, I live near Hinckley not to far from u,so I could collect from u this coming weekend if that's good for u?
 
I may be interested in it Simon, I've been meaning to do the conversion but didn't want to get the wrong parts ordered, I live near Hinckley not to far from u,so I could collect from u this coming weekend if that's good for u?
No problem Jimmy, happy to meet you if it helps. I can assure you it the correct manifold, disa and adaptor so you don't have to worry. I've sold my car hence it being for sale.
 
That's sounds great Simon , if u could pm ure mobile no to arrange when to collect it all,that would be great mate!
 
Back
Top