• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Soft top Bad Weather Cover

Wilko58

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Points
77
Model of Z
2.8 Individual Fiji Green
Brand new Raintopz (hand made in England) bad weather cover for Z3 soft top in black fabric. Comes in original packaging including instructions. £60 delivered
 

Attachments

  • 2020-07-05 13.41.05.webp
    2020-07-05 13.41.05.webp
    186.9 KB · Views: 446
  • 2020-07-05 13.40.51.webp
    2020-07-05 13.40.51.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
Might be useful to members to see the cover on the car:)
 
I can't find either the manufacturer's website or a non-copyright photo to show how it fits but I've attached the instructions.
 
Fitting instructions
 

Attachments

  • 15964692550796039209216308445359.webp
    15964692550796039209216308445359.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 397
Oh and I've reduced the price to £60 delivered.
 
Hi Phil, Yes it is mate.
 
I've already reduced it to £60 including delivery (which is over £5) so best I can do is £55 ‐ I paid £79.95 but it's never been used.
 
Back
Top