• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Sinner alert !!!! Go to last post...

Snooker cue or Pool cue? really can't decide lol, I have spent today trying to find my old 4 without any joy so not a forum type of guy...And no I didn't keep his details, the car doesn't exist as far as checking car tax so guessing he either totalled it or put a private plate on.
 
This is proving more difficult than i thought it would be:(
zl6yy03l.jpg
 
Patience is a virtue my friend!
 
Confession time...................Last Thursday I was contacted through Ebay about a swap for my car and I accepted, it is not a Z....there i've said it, not easy to say on here believe me. You have all been very welcoming to me and I thank you all dearly....I may in the future see the light and return but for now i'm signing off but I hope to see you at a show soon x x
SN0xSFzl.jpg
 
Confession time...................Last Thursday I was contacted through Ebay about a swap for my car and I accepted, it is not a Z....there i've said it, not easy to say on here believe me. You have all been very welcoming to me and I thank you all dearly....I may in the future see the light and return but for now i'm signing off but I hope to see you at a show soon x x
SN0xSFzl.jpg
Group of Focus RS / ST around the peaks today. Should fit in with that crowd quite nicely!=))
 
Confession time...................Last Thursday I was contacted through Ebay about a swap for my car and I accepted, it is not a Z....there i've said it, not easy to say on here believe me. You have all been very welcoming to me and I thank you all dearly....I may in the future see the light and return but for now i'm signing off but I hope to see you at a show soon x x
SN0xSFzl.jpg
The mighty Blue Oval. VW, Peugeot, Citroën, Seat etc second best. Other views are available, wrong but available :D Enjoy mate.
 
A great engine lurking in that Ford. Has it got an exhaust upgrade?
 
@MidlifeZ You will be back!! :D
Go have your fun and try out other cars :thumbsup:
But your heart will always be in a Zed and I look forward to seeing the new purchase :happy:
 
Well you've done it mate. It wasn't that hard was it Lol! Poor lads been terrified of telling us about it. At 300bhp I wouldn't be, it'll be a fun car, half the mileage of his wardrobe and in 3 years it'll be worth exactly the same as it is now. Good result if you ask me.
 
Have fun with the car and the 300horsies! I love my wife's Fusion with 385ponies that just about fly! Gonna miss your posts though! JIM
 
Have fun :thumbsup: we will think of you when the suns shinning :D
 
Back
Top