Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

silverstone hotel

Discussion in 'The East Anglian Crew' started by bessieblue, Dec 19, 2012.

1. bessieblue

bessieblue Zorg Guru (II)
    East Anglian Crew

Model of Z:
    do we know what hotel we will be staying at for silverstone ?

2. Aceman

Aceman Moderator
    British Zeds 3rd Party Trader

Model of Z:
    ///M Roadster
  3. bessieblue

East Anglian Crew

Model of Z:
    yes but theres 2 , what one is eac going to ?

4. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Hi Guys but that is exactly why I also posted the thread which is local to Zroadster.org

take a lok at http://zroadster.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2356

In fact the guys like Badman with "M's" have three choices as they can also go for the M-Power Hotel as well. :-o =))

I know it might sound a bit personal but I like the idea of a Zroadster.org outing and is the reason I was asking about do we all want to be together? so I posted a thread titled does Zroadster.org want to be together or something similar which I did separate to the Hotel Thread which will be read by all the forums.

I know some people have already booked Northampton because there has been no discussion on that thread so why not discus it with the rest of us we all would like to have an input to where we go and if you as the EAC chose one then present a finished decision then no one else gets a say if we all want to be together.

I am NOT trying to wield an axe, just I like the EAC and cannot be member of that group and would be very disappointed to find that I am excluded from joining in with you guys. I liked Duxford in 2012 and would hope to do it again etc etc. I am sure you understand where I am coming from.

MODS If I am out of order please do not hesitate to modify this post or remove it.

Regards

Duncan

PS I have attached the Article being published in Straight Six the BMWCCGB monthly Magazine

Attached Files:

5. bessieblue

East Anglian Crew

Model of Z:
    Hi Duncan , i think you've grabbed the wrong end of the stick , would love to mix with you and all the other members of all the groups :-* :D

6. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    I was trying to get the discussion into one area as people are already booking and if we fancy a Zroadster.org get together (that is not excluding that .Net members will join us again and Z3Coupe like 2012's) so if you EAC guys chose say Milton Keynes and the Northern lot chose Northampton because they were unaware of the discussion going on in the EAC Section, we end up with a split that is not intended. if we get the conversation going and it is decided to go into more than one hotel that is actually better for me as the organiser but that is beside the point form my personal "Zrtoadster.org" perspective.

It may well be that the bulk of the members think it does not matter as we will all be together during the day anyway but anyway I hope you get my meaning.