Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Great news Silverstone classic 2021 tickets have been released.:party:

Let's make 2021 Bigger and better and more fun

LAUNCH CAR CLUB PRICES - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - BOOK EARLY FOR BEST PRICE!!

When you enter the code you will see the revised discounted price (50% off)

CLOSING DATE 31ST MAY

• 3-day Weekrnd - £125

• Friday - £55
• Saturday- £81

• Sunday - £69
Includes 1 display pass and x2 adults

GREAT NEWS THE BMW Z3'S HAVE A PARADE LAP AS I BELIEVE ITS 25 YEARS,
THIS WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY LUNCHTIME

WE WELCOME ALL ZEDS
THIS STAND IS OPEN FOR ALL ZEDS FROM ANY ZED FORUM OR GROUP

20201002_091256.jpg

Silverstone Classic 2021 NOW ON SALE
PLESE USE OUR STAND CODE 2020CCD063

LINK BELOW
There are a few important changes you should be aware of:

• The ticket buying process requires the unique code at the END of the process rather than the beginning. IT WILL SAY ADD PROMOTION CODE
  • Members will need to enter their vehicle details AFTER purchasing their car club package. Directly after payment they will receive a confirmation email – they MUST complete their vehicle details via a link in this email to finalise their booking.
  • The pricing structure for 2021 has changed.
  • Our club is required to have public liability insurance covering £5 million - I am currently getting quotes for this
  • For members that have already booked and paid for their tickets and want to add any extras to their orders. Please email enquries@silverstone.co.uk and a member of the team will be in contact.

Last edited:

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@petecossie looks like Dave doesn't want a nice group stand for 2021

Last edited:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
We have our tickets from 2020 so will be 2 zeds both 4's E85 & E89

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Will go with the Zroadters but if insurance is a problem sure BMWCC would welcome us to be with them for 2021

Seca blue

Dedicated Member
I rolled my tickets from this year over, but I can't remember if I booked with your club code or not Stacey. I'm pretty sure I did, but obvs haven't actually got the tickets to check :rolleyes:

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
I am waiting on quotes for the insurance so dont worry it's all in hand

petecossie

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
Haven't been on the Forums for a few days and what's happened? Saw that Dave P had mentioned a few days ago that he was cancelling the Z3 MC Forum display and now all reference to it has been deleted since I last looked. I imagine that any Coupes will still be welcome to the Z3.Org display as in 2019.
I wasn't committing as yet to attending next year until I see how things pan out with this Covid-19, us oldies have consider the health implications. Also have to look at the pricing for next year to see what it will involve with how many days I could possibly attend + accommodation etc.

petecossie

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
Just looked at the prices and although I was expecting a price increase, I wasn't expecting £210 for a weekend package. Looks like it will be just one day for me if I do attend. :(

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Haven't been on the Forums for a few days and what's happened? Saw that Dave P had mentioned a few days ago that he was cancelling the Z3 MC Forum display and now all reference to it has been deleted since I last looked. I imagine that any Coupes will still be welcome to the Z3.Org display as in 2019.
I wasn't committing as yet to attending next year until I see how things pan out with this Covid-19, us oldies have consider the health implications. Also have to look at the pricing for next year to see what it will involve with how many days I could possibly attend + accommodation etc.
I am sooo happy I get to have both forums together again but if you guys want apart of the stand to do your own thing your more than welcome mate

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@ClassicLineInsurance This is the event I mentioned about previously
I rolled my tickets from this year over, but I can't remember if I booked with your club code or not Stacey. I'm pretty sure I did, but obvs haven't actually got the tickets to check :rolleyes:
Hi ya no worrys I can check the list nearer the time :thumbsup:

petecossie

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
I am sooo happy I get to have both forums together again but if you guys want apart of the stand to do your own thing your more than welcome mate
Stacey, I'm not aware of anyone wanting to do a Coupe only display now that Dave has withdrawn his original plan for a display in 2021. So that's why I suggested reverting to the 2019 format which went quite well I thought. However with the huge price increase I just wonder what the uptake will be, I'm definitely having second thoughts.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Stacey, I'm not aware of anyone wanting to do a Coupe only display now that Dave has withdrawn his original plan for a display in 2021. So that's why I suggested reverting to the 2019 format which went quite well I thought. However with the huge price increase I just wonder what the uptake will be, I'm definitely having second thoughts.
Maybe you can do a shout out to get someone to go half with you?

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
HI stacey I had my tickets transfered from this year so hope to be thetre with my son Mat in the 3.0l as red Z sold Geoff

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Just looked at the prices and although I was expecting a price increase, I wasn't expecting £210 for a weekend package. Looks like it will be just one day for me if I do attend. :(
ITS £105 for the weekend BOOK ASAP to get that price
Once you enter our club code it reduces the ticket price LIMITED TIME ONLY

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
WEEKEND TICKETS STILL £105 ONCE CLUB CODE ENTERED
LIMITED TIME ONLY

Ian_C

Formerly Myredzed
I rolled my Sat/Sun tickets over from this year so should be there with the coupe :thumbsup:

petecossie

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
Discount code still working as just booked my weekend pass for 2021. :)

BeemerBoyo

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 (E37 facelift) 2.2 Sport Roadster
Duh, what is the club discount code can't see it? 🤔