Event Silverstone Classic - 20-22 July. - Club Code Now Released -Club stand tickets close 31st May

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Just thought I’d give you all a wee taste of the write up which will surely be on its way later today of the great Silverstone Classic ( Z )meet. These pics were taken on my i-pad as I’m not getting on with new phone the family so kindly bought me saying my old one was only fit for the bin, oh how wrong they could be, hate this all dancing all singing phone which I just can’t get my pics transferred to my email. So good old i-pad with all my music on for the car saved the day. Not the best tool of course.
Just a taste, as someone will have some great pics of the whole event.
94A24444-7E40-4B20-A7AE-66D53A0A3035.jpeg

Four Z3s on the right of centre along with a further 10.
9642C0D2-5A96-4A94-9127-6339AF9D2CD6.jpeg

So 14 Z3s

C1E4723E-D88A-4D1E-858C-F606BF859E50.jpeg

Is this a first, 14 Z3s verses 14Z4s a cracking sight to see even if maybe it did get distorted with some late arrivals. Well done the Z4 fraternity for finally deciding the Z3s are not getting their own way after all.:facepalm:........=))

Now for the centre pic of what must have been one of the main attractions of the day for Zers everywhere,well IMO anyway. Thank you “ZCARS.”
045BEDA2-4B9B-4533-999F-E31FFE03C00D.jpeg

Thank you Stacey for all the hard work and getting the ZCARS to come along. That fact that we were very nearly attached to the BMWCC was “neither here nor there” regarding the constant flow of interest in the Z cars, of course IMO.:bookworm:

RHA,ROY.;)

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Well what a great day,I had a lovely run down the A5 to silverstone with Brian a Sheila ,Stacey found us a fab spot in the shade under the trees ,write in village area,the cars on display and the racing was awesome,especially the formula 1 cars,which sounded sublime,the Zorg stand was awesome,with the z racing cars at the very front off the stand,thanks to eveyone today,especially to Roy @Rha with his funny has hell real,life stories ,mate your a bit off legend
Jimmy.
All true Jimmy,and the best I’ve left till we meet again,don’t ask @t-tony or @Grumps they’ve herd them all I
think?? Was real nice you invited me over to your car for wine and biscuits. (Shame about the cheap plonk though).:depressed:........=))
Roy.:whistle:
PS: if you could see my face Jimmy would you be talking to me ever again.???????.........;)...........=))
See you again soon.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
What accent is that Roy???
Alreet Roy, gonna get me sen to wok to earn a few quid fa zed, best grab me snap orst I'll be hank later! :D

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
What accent is that Roy???
Alreet Roy, gonna get me sen to wok to earn a few quid fa zed, best grab me snap orst I'll be hank later! :D
Got it Dave,
Your street Roy, Going to get son to work make him earn a few more quid, put his keep up.
Best grab my guitar cos I’m meeting up with sir cliff :pompus:later.
How’s that Dave.
Truely Dave,I’ve not got a scooby doo.
You sure this is not a scam from Far East. !!!!!!!!!!!.........:eek:

Roy=))

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Not a bad effort Roy!

Reactions: Rha

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
What's tha two on about, any road? We speak proper England round ar way.

Tony.

Reactions: Rha