• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Silver Z3 2.2 Wide for sale (AJ02 LSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
image.jpg
Hi Guys

I am looking to sell my Z3 2.2 wideboy - this is a fantastic car as some of you already know as some previous owners are on here.
it has just over 76k on the clock but is currently sorned comes with full service history - I have only put around 3- 4k on since having it when i bought over a year ago - it drives fantastic and everything works perfectly - there are no leaks or rips in the roff and the leather seats are in great condition

there is a slight scuff on the passenger side of the front bumper but this was on the car when i purchased it and never got round to repairing - i have fitted a carbon fibre air filter which makes it sound fantastic but do also have the standard filter also -

i bought with black z3 alloys but they were pretty aged and were not very nice so have swapped these for some 1 series wheels which i personally think look better - it has been in the garage since november and i started last weekend and started first time with no hitches, its a fantastic car and looks great.

this is a genuine sale as i am currently looking to start my own valeting and detailing business and need to purchase a van - i am selling my Z3 and my Focus to raise funds for this,

if i could keep the z3 i would but needs must and it has to go as much as i hate to do it.

looking to sell the car for £4000 ono

i will add pictures later on as currently doing this at work and have no pics on my computer.

any questions please do ask :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Must be the only inter galactic Z3 on here I reckon.=))

Tony.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Swap you my Ghia 1.4 fiesta 52,000 on 07 plate =))

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Shame your zed isn't in @Ben Nylk price range as his wife is looking to buy 1

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
guessing their price range is no where near? I'm open to offers (sensible) lol!

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
I was thinking maybe have the z4 and the z3 haha auto is nice and easy but do love the manual lol!!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
You can drive an auto in manual mode, .... best of both worlds. I love the "Doris" . All our cars are auto's. ;)

Tony.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
guessing their price range is no where near? I'm open to offers (sensible) lol!
Well their search has only just started this week and they need to sell Jules car first! I am sure if @Ben Nylk see that you are open to offers he will be in touch
I think it's an awesome car!! And would be good to see it go to a good home :) I think this car will sell quick!!!

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
The Z4 has the manual mode.but no clutch. So its super quick .
Click click click.
[emoji48]
I like the Auto on a new bmw double clutch and flappy paddles on steering wheel i go in to racing driver mode :racecar:

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
I would love to see my car goto a good home! That's why I stuck it on here because want to rehome it to lovely people who won't use it as drag racer And ruin it!! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.