• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Sills + F.wings '98 wide

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
I'm in need of a pair of sills and front wings. I have a 98 2.8.
And colour but zero rust please.
I will most likely get sills from bmw unless someone has some, is sopers Lincoln the best with discount or should all dealers be able to do same price?

Cheers
Dave
 
I tried Sopers Lincoln plenty of times and my 2 local dealers in Essex (Coopers chelmsford) and Fairfield BMW southend are always as cheap or a few pennys cheaper.
 
I tried Sopers Lincoln plenty of times and my 2 local dealers in Essex (Coopers chelmsford) and Fairfield BMW southend are always as cheap or a few pennys cheaper.
I'l nip into cooper bmw near me on my way home and ask :thumbsup:
 
I'l nip into cooper bmw near me on my way home and ask :thumbsup:
Got mine from my local BMW dealer (Cockermouth), £110 a side and arrived the next day.
 
I've just had a quote for rear wings - £270 incl VAT .... EACH!
 
Back
Top