• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Set of Original Z3 Speakers

Madtoady

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Points
64
Location
Rochester, Kent
Model of Z
3.0i Roadster
2x 3" Original Rear Speakers
2x 4" Original Front Footwell Speakers

Full working order. Reason for sale is that I've upgraded.

2018-03-06 16.00.47.webp

2018-03-06 16.01.04.webp


£35 inc Delivery
 
The sound quality is decent. They're in perfect working order I just upgraded in an attempt to get better sound from the standard head unit.

I can ship to the US but will need some more money to cover the additional cost.
 
What speakers have you bought? thinking of replacing mine and continue running with original head unit, cheers.
 
What speakers have you bought? thinking of replacing mine and continue running with original head unit, cheers.
I replaced mine with Vibe 120s and the difference was amazing
 
Back
Top