• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Set of original springs

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Took these off of my Z3 when I lowered her to good to ditch if interested £40 the set.
Are they Sport or non-Sport?

I have plenty of non-Sport as I’m finding out this very second as I go through what’s in the garage. But I need some Sports to finish my project!

Thanks.

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Are they Sport or non-Sport?

I have plenty of non-Sport as I’m finding out this very second as I go through what’s in the garage. But I need some Sports to finish my project!

Thanks.
No they are standard fit sorry that’s why I changed them as I lowered my car by 40mm on sport. It dose make the ride a lot harder I will say that.

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Ok thanks.

I think 40mm lowering is possibly a bit more than many would take on. 30mm seems to be more the norm.

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Ok thanks.

I think 40mm lowering is possibly a bit more than many would take on. 30mm seems to be more the norm.
To be honest 40mm on mine dose not look a lot different I know it’s still early days and it could and should settle, but weather it’s because I changed every bush under her to the power flex plus new shocks and front struts it dose still only look like normal ride height. But as I say it dose ride a little harder so it’s a good job I up graded the rear shock absorber top mounts. She is now quite stiff and dose corner well, I may be fitting a front strut brace just to finish it off.