• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Selling my Z3

JamieW

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 4, 2017
Points
5
Location
Sheffield
Thinking of selling my Z3. 1997 1.9 with 56k on the clock. Not sure how much it's worth but it's mechanically sound last MOT didn't have any advisories next one due in May. Soft top window has a leak and soft top has had a repair once before but I have another soft top including the frame that I can include in the sale but that one does require a new window. I'll add some pictures when I can figure out how to
 
Just hit the little camera icon ^^ and then hit the Add Media link below to attach your post:thumbsup:.

You can also post images to imgur.com or postimages.org and copy the links into your message if they are too big to attach here.
 
@JamieW

Click on 'Upload a File' at the bottom of the next post you make and upload the photos from your hardware.
The forum does not like hosting sights, that is why it has this option.
 
I think you would be better,to put a new MOT on your car,as some people may be put off ,with only a months mot on it at present,but on the plus side,your Zed is very low mileage with only 56k on it,as for values,there all over the place at the minute.
Jimmy.
 
1.9s tend to have a ceiling price of £2,000 in typical 100k mile condition. But I think you can explore above that with your low mileage and if you get the roof sorted. That’s if the rest of the car reflects the mileage.

My perception of the market currently is a stack load of cars up for sale which are not selling quickly. Quite probably the awful weather I would think. To most potential owners they are summer toys, not a year round interest like us lot on here.
 
For some reason I've not been getting notifications that I'd had responses to my post. Cheers for the comments guys attempting to upload some pictures
20170406_194612.webp
20170406_194612.webp
20180325_112458.webp
20180325_103559.webp
 
Back
Top