• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale seen this Tonneau

bombur

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 8, 2021
Points
148
Location
Porthcawl, Wales
Model of Z
Z3 1.9, Z4 E89 2.3
Just seen this Tonneau on gumtree. No idea if missing parts/damaged but good price. Not as cheap as the one I got but still good! Maybe of interest to someone on here?

 
Worth grabbing even if it needs new tenex connectors.

@bombur Yours must have been a total
bargain then. I thought mine was cheap ☹️
 
That was quick, maybe picked up by a lurker or had already been sold and they got some questions, it had been up for 24 days.
 
Only sold this morning I was told. I was going to fetch it.

Tony.
 
The black ones seem to be more common. I need someone to sell a tan one for peanuts :p
 
wont post a find next time, just send pm's
 
Last edited:
On another forum I am on they have an ‘auction and market place’ section where people can post up bargains or interesting things for sale on eBay, FB, gumtree etc..or retailers special offers/discount codes etc @GazHyde what do you think ?
 
Back
Top